PROEXE is a company operating since 2013 in the mobile / web interactive solutions market. We have been part of the largest private capital group in Poland - VECTRA since 2020.
Due to the dynamic development, we are looking for iOS developers. We create interesting mobile projects with backends, reaching hundreds of thousands of users. We are also working on our products.
Please send applications to: https://proexe-eu.breezy.hr/p/...
Junior: from PLN 4.000 to PLN 7.000 + VAT on the invoice
Regular: from PLN 7.000 to PLN 16.000 + VAT on the invoice
Senior: from PLN 16.000 to PLN 24.000 + VAT on the invoice
Other forms of employment are also possible.
We prefer to work locally in Warsaw (near Metro Politechnika), Katowice or Gdynia, but it’s also possible to work partially remotely or completely remotely. Currently 70% of the team works completely remotely.
A person employed in this position will be responsible for:
- Developing native mobile apps for iOS,
- Performing tasks assigned by senior iOS developers.
- Knowledge of Swift and Apple ecosystem,
- Experience in programming iOS applications using UIKit and SwiftUI,
- Knowledge of communication with backend,
- Knowledge of external dependency management systems, like CocoaPods or SPM,
- Knowledge of version control systems, like Git,
- Good knowledge of object oriented programming and knowledge of data structures.
An additional advantages are:
- App published on the App Store or published an open source project,
- Knowledge of Kotlin Multiplatform,
- Knowledge of React Native.
- Work in our office in Warsaw (near Metro Politechnika), Katowice, Gdynia or remotely,
- Learning practical programming under the guidance of experienced colleagues,
- Attractive employment conditions,
- Benefits (sports cards), integration meetings.
What is the recruitment process for this position?
- Please fill in the form provided by us. It will take you about 5 minutes to complete it.
- If your application matches our offer, we arrange a meeting with our Team Leader. This type of conversation usually takes about 30 minutes.
- If the conversation with the Team Leader is successful, we send you a simple task to confirm your skills. The task will take from 1 to 2 hours to complete. We respect your time, but this step is crucial for us to verify your skills. Each person who works with us has passed the same test, which guarantees work in a select group of programmers.
- If the task is done correctly, you will receive a cooperation offer from us.