PROEXE has operated since 2013 in the mobile/web interactive solutions market. We have been part of the largest private capital group in Poland - VECTRA since 2020. We specialize in creating VOD and streaming platforms and we cooperate with clients from all around the world.
Due to the dynamic development, we are looking for an IT Sales Specialist to support us in creating new business relationships and help us overcome challenges.
- 3+ years of experience in selling software products and/or IT services
- Proven experience in developing international business opportunities
- English working proficiency
- Availability to work full time from our office in Warsaw
- Strong networking skills
- Mastering the sales process and comprehending the reasons behind people's purchases
- Proven sales track record
- Experience working with sales tools like: (CRMs, Woodpecker, LinkedIn Navigator, Apollo.io or others)
- High level of communication skills and empathy, sense of ownership
- Self-organization and initiative
Nice to have:
- Known channel of sales
- Network of contacts to help sales growth
- Generating new business through online and offline prospecting
- Managing the entire enterprise software sales process from prospecting to closing
- Managing a strategic sales plan
- Negotiating contracts and preparing tailored offers for clients
- Reporting sales results directly to the Board
- Preparing sales documents with the help of Board and Products Owners
- Working with the Board to close deals with Board help in case it’s needed
- Building stable and long-lasting relationships with our clients
- Work in our office in Warsaw (near Dworzec Zachodni) or hybrid
- Opportunity to grow through career advice based on close collaboration with top management
- Attractive employment conditions
- Paid holidays
- Benefits (sports cards), integration meetings
- Technical equipment provided by us
What is the recruitment process for this position?
- Please fill in the form provided by us. It will take you about 5 minutes to complete it.
- If your application matches our offer, we will arrange an initial HR meeting to get to know you better
- Further, you can expect a meeting with our CEO. This type of conversation usually takes about 45 minutes.
- If everything goes well, welcome onboard!