PROEXE is a company operating since 2013 in the mobile / web interactive solutions market. We have been part of the largest private capital group in Poland - VECTRA since 2020.
Due to the dynamic development, we are looking for an experienced PHP developer. We create interesting mobile projects with backends, reaching hundreds of thousands of users. We are also working on our products.
Junior: from PLN 4.000 (EUR 900) to PLN 7.000 (EUR 1.600) + VAT on the invoice
Regular: from PLN 7.000 (EUR 1.600) to PLN 16.000 (EUR 3.600) + VAT on the invoice
Senior: from PLN 16.000 (EUR 3.600) to PLN 25.000 (EUR 5.500) + VAT on the invoice
Other forms of employment are also possible.
We prefer to work locally in Warsaw (near Metro Politechnika), Katowice or Gdynia, but it is also possible to work partially remotely or completely remotely. Currently 70% of the team works completely remotely.
The person employed in this position will be responsible for creating backend systems communicating with mobile applications and the WWW front. We have very interesting projects in the field of Internet TV, health care, car-sharing. The created backend powers not only web systems, but also mobile applications, TV applications and devices manufactured on our own behalf.
By working with us, you will join an experienced team in which you will be able to significantly improve your competences under the supervision of programmers with extensive knowledge and skills.
● Good knowledge of PHP 7 and Laravel / Lumen,
● Good knowledge of MySQL or PostgreSQL databases,
● Practical knowledge of creating REST API,
● Knowledge of GIT,
● At least 1 year of team management in the case of Team Leader,
● Conscientiousness and organization.
An additional advantage is:
● Knowledge of microservices architecture,
● Knowledge of cloud solutions, in particular AWS or GCP,
● Experience with NoSQL databases and knowledge of PHPUnit,
● Experience in working on projects in teams of several people,
● Good algorithmic foundations.
● Work in our office in Warsaw (near Metro Politechnika), Katowice, Gdynia or remotely,
● Attractive employment conditions,
● Benefits (sports cards), integration meetings, training,
● PHP Friday - weekly meetings of the entire backend team and mutual exchange of knowledge and experience,
● A bonus of 3 to 6 months' salary for Team Leader.
What is the recruitment process for this position?
1. Please fill in the form provided by us. It will take you about 5 minutes to complete it.
2. If your application matches our offer, we arrange a meeting with our Team Leader. This type of conversation usually takes about 30 minutes.
3. If the conversation with the Team Leader is successful, we send you a simple task to confirm your PHP coding skills. The task will take from 1 to 2 hours to complete. We respect your time, but this step is crucial for us to verify your coding skills. Each person who works with us has passed the same test, which guarantees work in a select group of programmers.
4. If the task is done correctly, you will receive a cooperation offer from us.